* To complete the registration, fill out the form at the bottom of this page and make the payment individually for each registered.
The Chrono 25K by OTSO will have its first edition on Saturday, October 9, 2021 in the mythical Port d'Envalirto. ANDs the highest 100% asphalt race in Europe, both at medium altitude along the route and at the highest point of the port, 2.408 meters.
The route is non-circular, meaning that the start and finish are located at different points. The departure will take place at the Plaza dels Arinsols, Encamp and the arrival in the same Port d'Envalira, accumulating more than 1480 meters of ascent during 25 kilometers career. The route passes through emblematic towns such as Canillo, L'Aldosa, El Tarter, Soldeu, Grau Roig ... high areas that offer unique mountain images that surround the vila d'Encamp and Pas de la Casa.
The start will be given individually, with 30 seconds between cyclists, and the maximum time allowed in the race is 03:00. Includes 1 refreshment at the finish line.
REGISTRATIONYour registration includes:
- € 1 donation to UNICEF Andorra
- Face mask OTSO
- Layout, marking and safety on the route
- Aid station at the finish line
- Accident insurance during the race
- Finisher Pack: Finisher Medal, OTSO Head Tube and OTSO Headband.
- Draws, Results, classification and prizes.
- * Optional: Exclusive La Crono jersey for € 25 more (see offer below) *
AWARDSCup for the first 3 classified in the male and female category.
Cash prize for the first 3 men and women (€ 300, 200 and 100)
Product raffle for all participants.
Finisher Pack: Finisher Medal, OTSO HeadTube and OTSO Headband.
TIMETABLEDelivery of numbers, pack OTSO and material review: Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 20:00 p.m. at Plaça dels Arínsols. 📍
* No bibs will be delivered on the day of the test.
Village Expo Zone: Friday and Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 20:00 p.m. in Plaça dels Arínsols, Encamp.Race start: Saturday at 10:00 am in Plaça dels Arínsols, Encamp.
The organization will be ready from 08:30 am.
Awards: Sunday 10/10 at 14:00 p.m. en Plaça dels Arínsols, Encamp.
SUMMARY AND SPECIFICATIONSDate of the race: Saturday October 9, 2021
Distance and Elevation: 25km and 1.480mts
Collection of bibs: Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 20:00 p.m.
Starting Line: 10: 00h in Plaza dels Arinsols, Encamp
Goal: Port d'Envalira 2.408 mts
Maximum time allowed: 03: 00h
Categories: Absolute Male and Female
Number of places: 100 (hurry up)
See you soon!